A look back at the week that was in Asians in sports. Kind of.
- The NBA is putting all 30 teams in Chinese New Year-themed jerseys this year. How are they gonna get lion dances for all these games?
- Melo’s Uppercut: The Long Payback:
- Natalie Chou is not the next Jeremy Lin. She just might be better.
- It’s Chinese New Year (soon) and James Harden reveals what it is he’s stirring.
- Nice reporting on Sim Bhullar and his work to get back into the NBA.
- Jeremy Lin will put your eye out. Actually surprised it didn’t happen sooner.